Probably, the secret of happyness lies in your ability to move on. :)
We make decisions evry day of our lives: small decisions, big decisions and life changing decisions. In a crucial moment, maybe we make very quickly a decisions which will affect us for the rest of our lives. We will doubt it for sure many times, because no matter what we choose, we have to leave something good behind. Loosing something makes anyone depressed, it is in our human nature.
What to do? I dont know. Maybe moving on, without thinking of the consequences and without looking back, could be the best solution. I learned it yesterday, when I faced my past again, surprizng myself that I am not unmoved by it, even if the present is so much better. A past that I forgot for many years.
Maybe the secret is trust, belief. Even if our expectations are not met and we long to something left behind, we shall trust that it is just a "bridge" to the very best.
I didnt think I will have second thoughts when leaving Romania. I loved my life in Rosenheim with all my heart. It's just I wonder if it is the right decision, if the criteria accordint to which I chose are steady and strong or they are just like dust in the wind. Are they superficial or are they the best thing in my life?
I suppose, I shall believe that instinctively I chose again what is best (that is how I make all my decisions. in a moment with "a strong mood").
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu